For over 35 years Tesco Controls, Inc. has been involved in the development, programming, and configuration of PLC/RTU-based control systems for Water and Wastewater collection, distribution, treatment, remediation, and various industrial applications. Our programmers provide solutions for projects of all types and sizes, from small facilities to large multi-station treatment plants.
TESCO employs a variety of programming methodologies, both custom and templated, designed specifically for the water and wastewater industries. Doing so allows us to take advantage of the vast technology available coupled with proven methods for software, communications, and hardware integration.
Unmatched Industry Experience
Tesco Controls, Inc. delivers feature-rich PLC programs for control systems that are field-proven, reliable, robust, and flexible control systems. TESCO’s programmers have a vast knowledge of the water, wastewater, and transportation industries. Because our programmers are hands on, they have experience that is unmatched in this industry; our programmers understand the panels, the process, our clients’ needs, and coding standards. We excel at complex assignments—such as upgrading aging systems while keeping critical plant processes online during the renovation. While PLCs are our primary focus, TESCO programs many devices in addition to PLCs—OITs, webservers, power monitors, and auto dialers.
Development Environments and Hardware
TESCO’s programmers are experienced and certified in a broad range of systems application and development environments including the following platforms and equipment:
PLC Software Platforms
- Rockwell Automation – RSLogix Studio (PlantPAx), RSLogix 5000, RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5
- Schneider Electric – Unity Pro, Concept, ProWORX 32, ProWORX NxT, Telepace Studio, ISaGRAF
- Misc. – Siemens STEP 7 & TIA Portal, Emerson OpenBSI, Kingfisher ToolBox +, Motorola, GE FANUC Proficy ME, Automation Direct Do-more Designer & DirectSOFT
- TESCO – Winbench 64, Winbench
- Rockwell Automation – ControlLogix, CompactLogix, SLC 5/XX, MicroLogix , PLC 5/XX
- Schneider Electric – Quantum, M580, M340, Momentum, SCADAPack, Micro, Compact
- Misc. – Siemens SIMATIC, Emerson ControlWave & Bristol Babcock, Kingfisher, Motorola ACE & MOSCAD, GE FANUC, Automation Direct Do-more & DirectLOGIC, Opto 22
- TESCO – L3000, L2000, LIQ V, LIQ IV, LIQ III
OIT Hardware (Software)
- Rockwell Automation – PanelViewPlus (FactoryTalk View ME), PanelView (PanelBuilder32)
- Schneider Electric – Magelius (Vijeo Designer)
- Misc. – Automation Direct (C-More), Red Lion (Crimson), Maple Systems (EZWare), GE QuickPanel (Proficy/Cimplicity)
- TESCO – L3000 HDMI Touchscreen OIT, OIT Full-sized LED, OIT Compact LED
Training and Support
Projects don’t end when equipment is installed. TESCO provides complete support and customized operations training at the end of each job, along with well-documented control strategies and annotated programming files. We offer 24-hour on-call programming support; on-site, and remote access support. Using our Remote Access Device (RAD), we can deliver immediate assistance, no matter the distance from our facility.
Call Tesco Controls, Inc. for more information. (916) 395-8800