Protection for Your Critical Systems
TESCO’s EMASS is designed to improve the reliability and efficiency of your plant, pump or lift station, or instrumentation control system with planned preventative maintenance. With over 40 years of experience providing systems and maintenance solutions to the water and wastewater industry, and with over 45,000 projects completed to date, Tesco Controls, Inc. is able to tailor a maintenance program to fit your unique needs.
Low Cost, High Value, 24/7/365 Support
Our maintenance program offers low cost, high value support and professional services with 24/7/365 support availability. TESCO’s EMASS service engineers, I&C engineers, SCADA engineers, and PLC programmers ensure that your needs will be satisfied with the professionalism and the knowledge you would expect from Tesco Controls, Inc.
- 24/7/365 availability to provide support when you need it most.
- EMASS service engineers specifically trained in all areas of instrumentation.
- Support for multiple systems and platforms
- Tailored support and maintenance program to meet your system’s needs.
- Add technical expertise without adding overhead expenses.
- CSIA Certified system integrator ensures adherence to industry’s best practices.
Because every system is unique, we offer maintenance packages tailored to each client.
- Instrument calibrations
- SCADA system support and preventative maintenance services
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) and soft start equipment support, parameter tuning, and preventative maintenance services
- Electrical equipment support and preventative maintenance services
- Control systems support and preventative maintenance services
- Site audits and recommendations
- Thermal imaging
- Emergency service
- On-demand service