Unique among system integrators
Our expertise in manufacturing lends itself perfectly to designing and engineering all aspects of electrical distribution and control system requirements, as well as, providing required equipment for turn-key, full-service, integrated solutions.
Tesco Controls, Inc. has a U.S.-based fully-equipped manufacturing facility capable of fabricating, assembling, wiring and testing all electrical and control systems equipment for project implementation. TESCO is also an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for most major equipment suppliers, which allows TESCO to integrate and support the full complement of hardware and software deployed in your control system.
Every project is unique. Tesco Controls, Inc. provides value-added solutions and custom fabrication capabilities. If you can imagine it, we can manufacture it. TESCO’s engineering staff can assist in developing the right equipment and enclosures for your unique applications.
- Material types
- Cabinet colors
- Wiring colors
Quality Control and Standards
All phases of the manufacturing life cycle adhere to strict manufacturing guidelines and quality control procedures to ensure the highest quality products. Tesco Controls, Inc. has also been designated a CSIA-certified level one system integrator by Control System Integrators Association (www.controlsys.org). We are an authorized Underwriters Laboratory (UL) manufacturer of electrical power and industrial control systems. TESCO systems are manufactured in accordance with UL, IEEE, NEMA, IEC, and NEC standards.
- UL 508A, UL 891, UL 913, UL extensions of major OEM switchgear
- All-welded construction
We pride ourselves on procuring steel and aluminum that is produced in the U.S.A. (meets ARRA requirements). All outdoor enclosures are built using your choice of: hot dipped galvanized steel, aluminum, or stainless steel.
Tesco Controls, Inc. has a state-of-the-art powder-coating paint line at its manufacturing plant. We can easily meet custom requirements and color standards to aesthetically blend into any environment. TESCO can quickly color-match and manufacture custom colors to fit any architectural requirement. We have an expansive variety of finishes, including Federal, RAL and anti-graffiti coatings.
TESCO cabinets are constructed for appropriate seismic zones. We can provide seismic calculations and independent studies.
- Service to disaster-hit areas
- Quick delivery of repaired or replacement equipment
- 72-hour repair or replacement of product if standard service pedestal is hit or damaged
- Rebuild damaged systems with expedited service
- Expedited service for critical applications
Products Manufactured In-house
- Custom enclosures (Hot-dipped galvanized steel, 316SS, 304SS, aluminum, anodized aluminum)
- Utility service equipment: 200/400/600/800/1000 amp
- Electronic assemblies: programmable controllers, instrumentation, communications
- Custom motor control centers (MCCs)
- Custom and standard power distribution systems
- Custom and standard pump station power distribution and control enclosures
- Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic instrumentation control panels
- Specialty panels for unique applications: weatherproof shelters, mining and food/beverage, energy co-generation projects, energy solutions, bridge controls, and tunnel lighting.